Friday, November 1, 2013

Unforgattable Moment

It started from a unique name of a place. That is ”Ujung Genteng”. Maybe some of you already know about this place, but for you that haven’t know about this place try to imagine this place before. I know what you think this place, maybe you think it’s a place in top of our roof. HAHA. But it’s not, “Ujung Genteng” is a beach in West Java that has breeding turtle.
I have spent my holiday in there. I knew the place from a web. When I give knew the place to my family and asked them to go there, they agree. I was happy that’s time. Next day we prepared all of our necessary and went there by car. It took some hours to get there. Arrived in “Ujung Genteng” we carried a motel and took a rest.
I think we had a long rest. We continued our activity in the next day. We woke up early morning for started our exciting experience. We got a trip by motorcycle to reach the place. In that place we can see little turtle and we could hold and released it to sea. The turtle is little and funny. All people in there released it too. It was one of all beautiful scenery I ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment