Friday, November 1, 2013

ABOUT ME

Like drawing but not a master. Swimming on free tmie but can't swim at all. Feel refreshing but in act it just happen for close friend. That's me. Lksita Iffat Maheswari is my full name. Now i study in SMAN 3 bandung  sat on X IPA 7 and some of my friends call me sita. so you can. And i have a big problem in my life, that's lazy.
I choose my own schedule. And sometimes i feel bored for my own schedule, maybe that's the reason why i lazy and with another factors certainly -_-. In Monday until saturday i ust go to school, take a course, go home, sleep, eat, tahe a bath and do my homework. In Sunday i can do anything what i want, started opening my own social network until go to some places with my family.
my family is a part of my life taht always in my heart. I have one young brother, now hee is going to junior high school. He is funny, kind but uasually disturb me. when he disturbe me my mother will help me to make him not disturb me anymore. I like share with my mother and ask some briliat ideas. When she can't help me, my father will help us. My father is an enterpreneur and i have a good principe of him "put your drean as high as possible and do the best for now".
I have may friends (i think). They are interesting for me and sometimes inspire me. It make me happy when i spend my break time with them. They always invite me to bazar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment