Monday, November 23, 2015

PEACE DAY

a short word for peace day

a peace is the beginning for everything
without peace the world will not be a world
human not a human again
and a sentence can kill you every second

try to find out a protection?
impossible

How could we live without peace?
if someone said he can. It's a big lie, i think. No. I'm false, it's not a lie, but he doesn't know how the life judge.
Nowadays some people doesn't like a simple act for peace. Like helping each other,it may be caused they too busy for their own added now people become cyber people. Even some of them couldn't distinguish the real world. In a simple example why we need a peace. If we look from human nature as a social, for get a food he must make a peace with the seller to get the food. When they in trouble he could be hard to find his own food. Honestly i admit that hold up peace is not a simple way or maybe for solve some big problem especially for something make up a war is kind of hard. In this time i tried to shared my experience to hold up peace. Maybe just in little problem, but everything starting from the smallest, right?

When i was elementary school in third grade i feel that i hadn't get any problem with anyone.
But one day,
one of my girl friend stand on the table She brought her lunch and ate it with that position. At first i didn't say anything at her. But then i see, she tried to peeked the toilet. I dont know it's true or not, but she tried to teased everyone who got in the toilet. Casual my window class connected with the toilet. Maybe i was not who was teased by her, but i was disturbed of it. Cause if i was in their position i dont want it happened to me. So i tried to talked with her. I walked up to her and said "dont do that, i think yourself is not like be one of them too." She turned around and slapped her lunch to me. Lucky my best friend was in the class, so she took me to leaved the class. Since then i think she think we was enemy. But i really dont care about that at the time. 
in the end of semester my parents said that i should change school. I felt sad to hear that. I tried my best for my last year in the school and i remember that i got that accident. My hope at the time was i dont want have enemy when i got move so i think hard for it. Some day after that is my birthday so i used this chance to gave food for everyone included her. I hoped it could solve the problem. 
When i gave her the food, i said "sorry for everything and made her angry" and she replied silently. I tried to guest what she thought about me.
In the report day-it means my last day in that school- she came to me and said sorry for everything. Even she claim her self was wrong. She said a lot about this and gave me a souvenir to said good bye. i couldn't say anything at the time because i was shocked. The one thing i could did is hug her. At the time i knew, i problem was solved.

That was just a kid problem and they tried to solved it. Cause they realize it was important to get peace with everyone. If a young girl stand of it, why not with adults?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment