Monday, September 14, 2015

JOB APPLICATION LETTER

Belitung Street no.8
Bandung, Indonesia
September 5, 2015

REDWOOD PUBLISHING
177A PRINCE OF WALES ROADLONDONNW5 3QBUnited Kingdom

subject : Designer Children Book

with reference the above subject, I would like to submit my application for that position. Here i have attached my application for your kind attention.

One major reason for which i decided to apply this post is the experience and some achievement i have. I had worked in Artcomplete Company as their cover designer two years and i ever opened my own company. I opened services for any kind of books design  online for one year later, by this I managed to get an city award of the best designer book for textbook. Beside of that i could use some application for design as Photoshop, Canva, Quizo, and AutoQ3D , therefore i could design manually or computerization it.

My papers is enclosed. I hope you consider my application. I will be glad to come for an interview in your most convenient time.

Thankyou,

laksita

No comments:

Post a Comment