Sunday, December 21, 2014

MY GOAL MY DREAM MY FUTURE

             Everyone must have a story in their life. Each of story can build some goal, dream and future. story of their life that make a truth of their self to bring their future. All of that not only for them, but for me too. I have a goal, a dream and future maybe it's more than "a" it have changed be "some" for my life.
             I made my first goal when i was kid. I made it cause my parent asked me and i did it. Sadly i forget what is that. Now, i have my own goal that exist from my deep heart. I made it when i was junior high school and i try to improve my goal every time be better and better.
             My big goal is everything i did must make my parents feel proud of me. I always try the best for it cause when my parents happy on me, i will proud of myself. My parents said they want a good score of me and i did it well until ten grade. I don't know what's wrong with me, this semester i got bad score for some lessons. I just try my best and follow the rules. i got some remedial and i still got bad score. I see that face from my parents, the one thing that most wont to be seen. ya, they looked disappointed.  I promise to my self be better in the next semester.
             I always imagine about my dream. I want go around the world before i do that i wish i can build a mosque and pilgrim. Beside of that i hope i can get a full scholarship for my university . When i was child i ever imagine if i ride on air balloon. Until this time i always imagine that i can ask my parents to join me go to amazing place that never seen before.
            What a funny! When i was child, i have been imagine that one day i will get a speech in front of citizen as a president. I fancy my self can rebuilt my country. In other day i have been imagine that i could stand on the moon and take a good photo with sun. In the earth i will show it to everyone.
              My last topic, i have planned for my future since i was in junior high school. If i grow up, i want to be a doctor and work in a hospital. I will aside part of my salary to build my own business. If it goes well and make a lot of money i want to make a hospital. After that i will try help everyone in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment